|On 19 July Artsakh Republic acting President Bako Sahakyan voted at the Stepanakert polling station No 24.|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 19:00|
Bako Sahakyan stressed the importance of the elections in the life of our republic, adding that they demonstrate the real degree of democracy in the country, Artsakh’s adherence to international norms and standards.
According to Bako Sahakyan the election campaign in Artsakh was carried out on a high level, in compliance with international standards, free and transparent providing all the candidates equal opportunities.
As for his choice, the acting President noted that he gave his vote for the unity, cooperation, for building a powerful and independent state.
CENTRAL INFORMATION DEPARTMENT
OF THE OFFICE OF THE ARTSAKH REPUBLIC PRESIDENT
- «STOP BEFORE NOTHING FOR THE SAKE OF KARABAKH» With this slogan, Ayaz Mutalibov committed military aggression against a self-determined nation.
- On 15 May President of the Artsakh Republic Bako Sahakyan visited the southern wing of the Kashatagh region and inspected on site implementation of several socioeconomic projects.
- President Bako Sahakyan signed a decree
- President Bako Sahakyan signed laws
- THE HOLIDAY OF VICTORY OF PEACE OVER WAR