|Congratulatory address of President Bako Sahakyan in connection with the Day of the Artsakh Republic|
|Sunday, 02 September 2012 17:23|
On behalf of the authorities of the Artsakh Republic and myself I cordially congratulate you on this magnificent state holiday - the Day of the Artsakh Republic, a historical day which became a turning point in the life of the Armenian nation and predetermined the further path of our development.
Democratic principles and universal values were the pivotal landmarks on this way. Our goal is to build a state in correspondence with international standards, where human rights and freedoms are respected, the state which is able to protect its people and create the necessary conditions for their development. We must complete the sacred mission for which the best sons of the Armenian nation gave their lives. Honor and glory to our martyrs!
On this solemn day I wish that all our national goals and aspirations, dreams and projects become true. Undoubtedly, they will, because we are full of faith and determination that we have chosen the right path, the path to victory, they will because these goals are just and paramount.
Once again I congratulate our whole nation, all the citizens of the Artsakh Republic and wish them robust health, peace and prosperity. May God guard our families and Motherland!
- ЖИТЬ И ПОМНИТЬ. ПОМНИТЬ И ЖИТЬ
- On 2 December Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan sent a condolence letter to the family of Tamara Kocharyan-Petrosyan.
- TOLERANCE IN EXCHANGE TO BLACK CAVIAR
- Kolkata: Park Mansions bags maiden heritage award
- On 27 November President of the Artsakh Republic Bako Sahakyan partook in a reception held on behalf of primate of the Western Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church Archbishop Hovnan Derderyan.